Herringbone Repeat Colorful 250 Piece Wooden Puzzle in Apothecary Jar
• Self-contained in a lidded apothecary glass jar designed for display, both before and after completion. Because an heirloom puzzle deserves a special place in your house: On your shelf with the family photos, on the coffee table as a conversation piece.
• A most challenging puzzle. The repeated pattern makes for a different puzzle-solving experience that requires you to sharpen your eye for color variation.
• Contains 250 total pieces, including 6 custom-designed Treasure Pieces™. Be on the lookout for the fun interlocking arrow shapes, available only in this puzzle.
• 11.5" x 11.5" completed puzzle size. Apothecary jar is 7" tall x 3.75" diameter. Weight of puzzle in jar is 1.75 lbs.
• Giftable, heirloom-quality puzzle meant for assembly time & time again.
• Lovingly cut from real wood with intricate lasers. Wood pieces are dropped into place rather than being pressed into place like today’s mass-produced cardboard puzzles. The experience is unlike any other, providing a rewarding *click* with each placed piece.
More Than Words features our exclusive line of framed calligraphy by owner and artist, Lee Ann McGhee, who founded the store in 1998. Her original designs include Inspirational Quotes & Scriptures that make meaningful gifts to be treasured for a lifetime.